This prediction has passed its maturity date!
This prediction was valid between March 07, 2013 and March 17, 2013. All information in this report is for reference only and should not be considered forward looking.
Arts-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in the fabrication and sale of metal products in the agricultural sector in the United States. It offers portable and stationary animal feed processing equipment and related attachments used to mill and mix feed grains into custom animal feed rations; bulk mixing wagon to mix animal feeds containing silage, hay, and grain; portable grain augers; stalk shredders; sugar beet harvesting equipment; portable roller mills; and a line of land maintenance equipment, moldboard plows, and grain drill equipment. The company also provides forage boxes, receiver boxes, running gears and tires, forage blowers, dump boxes, rotary rakes, and finger-wheel rakes. In addition, it produces and sells modular buildings that are used for animal containment and research laboratories. Further, the company manufactures and supplies pressure steel vessels and steel containment systems for water treatment, air receivers, refineries, co-generation, chemical, petrochemical, storage tanks, agriculture, marine, refrigeration, hydro pneumatic, heavy equipment, pharmaceuticals, and mining industries; and offers round hay baler products. Arts-Way Manufacturing Co. sells its products through independent farm equipment dealers primarily under the Arts-Way, Miller Pro, and Badger brand names. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Armstrong, Iowa.
- PATTERN SCAN predicts the price of ARTW expected to move up in the coming weeks based on the appearance of a 'Trend Line Break(2)' pattern. Specifically, a RTM7 variant of Trend Line Break(2) has been detected. The target is $7.06. more
- PATTERN SCAN predicts the price of ARTW expected to move up in the coming weeks based on the appearance of a '50 % Retracement' pattern. Specifically, a ACT EOD variant of 50 % Retracement has been detected. The target is $6.64. more
- SQUEEZETRIGGER predicts that when ARTW closes above $7.93, we expect a short squeeze to begin that could quickly drive the price of ARTW considerably higher.
- VALUATION ARTW has a current calculated value of $8.21 which means the stock is undervalued compared to its price of $2.89.
Predictive Range February 26, 2013 - March 17, 2013
Anticipated price movement, between prediction date and target date, based on all market reads.
$6.61 - $6.85
How WealthMakers Market Reads Work:
WealthMakers Market Reads™ provide you with market performance predictions based on proprietary technologies, trading algorithms and data to help you make better, more informed investment decisions. Here's a quick review of our predictive technologies:
- EARNINGS Most stock price histories show random or unpredictable movements around earnings reports. But some repeat the same pattern quarter after quarter, year after year. Earnings predicts probability, price move and length of move before and after all US stock earnings reports.
- FRICTION FACTOR Friction Factor is based on the relationship between the price of a stock and the volume at which it's bought and sold. Normal and abnormal Friction factor patterns can help you time your buying and selling decisions for maximum earnings potential.
- GATS The Global Automated Trading System (GATS) combines neural networks and genetic algorithms to reduce investment risks. GATS selects the highest probability trades in stocks, bonds, options, commodities, currencies and private equities, delivering precise, predictive and profitable data.
- GROUP SECTOR Certain institutions can exert buying or selling pressure over an entire industry group, pushing prices higher. Group Sector identifies stocks that most closely match their group's movement and generate powerful group consensus trading signals to help you profit from the herd mentality.
- PATTERN SCAN This technology automatically tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock — or its perceived value among analysts — ranging from price fluctuations to natural disasters and political shifts. The results reveal patterns that can predict market movements.
- EVENTS Events describe the current technical situation in your stock. It displays the technicals, trend conditions and seasonal factors and automatically discovers how that stock has performed in the trading days following the occurrences of the event or combination of events. This technology automatically scans using complex historical queries based on what event is taking place right now in the stock. It then displays the probability, expected return and number of trading days for the expected move.
- RegSHO NAKED SHORTS SEC Regulation SHO mandates that if a clearing agent holds a fail-to-deliver position for 13 consecutive settlement days, it must purchase securities to close out its position, a.k.a. a forced cover. WealthMakers aggregates data from NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTCBB and PINKSHEETS to track stocks that are about to have forced covers.
- SEASONALITY Seasonality analyzes more than 20 years of data to determine if stocks have a long or short seasonal bias, how many trading days the move is expected to last, the probability of that move and the percentage move the stock is expected to make based on the seasonal bias.
- SQUEEZE TRIGGER Our proprietary database of more than 3,500,000,000 short sale transactions allows us to calculate the exact price at which the total short interest is short in each stock. Squeeze Trigger Alerts let you know exactly when a short squeeze will start and how to trade profitably.
- VALUATION A stock's value is a function of its forecasted earnings per share and forecasted earnings growth, as well as profitability, interest and inflation rates. Valuation use these metrics to determine at what price a stock is undervalued or overvalued, so that you can make investment decisions accordingly.
- INSIDER Significant stock sales or purchases by company "insiders" (officers or directors) can be a predictor of future price movements — up or down. The Insider strategy tracks these actions and correlates them with historical data to give you an investment edge.
Tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock.
Art'S-Way Manufacturing Co. (NASDAQ: ARTW) is predicted to go up in coming weeks based on bullish technical trends that have appeared in the recent performance of the stock. ARTW has demonstrated Trend Line Break(2) strategy RTM7 with a strength of 2.0/5. The higher the strength, the higher the probability of an accurate prediction.
- The price of ARTW expected to move up in the coming weeks.
- PatternScan has detected that a 'RTM7' pattern has appeared.
- Specifically, a RTM7 variant of Trend Line Break(2) has been detected.
- This indicates a high probablity that ARTW will move up in the coming weeks.
We have a proprietary database of all trading in US stocks and maintain massive databases of short sale and naked short sale time and sales data, along with short squeeze SqueezeTrigger prices. We are the only firm that knows the exact price that a short squeeze will start in every US stock.
The Cumulative Squeeze Trigger price for ARTW is 7.93.
This means that when ARTW closes above $7.93, we expect a short squeeze to begin that could quickly drive the price of ARTW considerably higher.
|Date||Short Volume||Short Value||SqueezeTrigger|
Friction Factor determines if there is normal or abnormal behavior in the price action of the stock when
compared to the buying vs. selling trading statistics. It shows us how many more shares of buying than
selling it takes to move a stock higher by 1 cent, or how many more shares of selling than buying it
takes to drop a stock by 1 cent.
Here is how to understand Friction Factor:
- If Friction Factor is positive, more buying than selling caused ARTW's price to rise
- If Friction Factor is negative, more selling than buying caused ARTW's price to fall
- If Friction Factor is 0, there was no discernable activity either way
- If Friction Factor is abnormal, it means that more buying than selling caused the price to drop which is evidence of manipulative activity. In some cases more selling than buying can cause the price to increase. While this is rare, it must be noted as well. Friction Factor raw data.
|Date||Change||Buy Vol||Sell Vol||Net Vol||Friction|
Value is a measure of a stock's current worth. ARTW has a current value of 8.21 per share. Therefore, it is undervalued compared to its Price of $2.89 per share. Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease.
Past success in predictions regarding all predictions on the WealthMakers platform.
Our prediction engine has a track record that is second to none. See for our results.
|Read Type||Avg Return||Avg Maturity Days||Hits||Misses||% Accurate|
WealthMakers gives institutional and individual investors an exclusive advantage in making precise, predictive and profitable trading decisions. Our proprietary technologies — Earnings, Seasonality, Squeeze Trigger, Group Sector and GATS — apply artificial intelligence, proprietary algorithms, market data and research to help our clients realize exponential returns. Find out more at WealthMakers.com.
All material herein was prepared by WealthMakers, based upon information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by WealthMakers to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The companies that are discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. WealthMakers is not a registered investment advisor in the State of California. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned herein. WealthMakers or its affiliates may receive compensation from independent third parties, or from the companies mentioned, for data provided in this report or related services. WealthMakers affiliates, officers, directors and employees do not own shares of the company mentioned in this report, but may from time to time buy/sell the shares discussed in this opinion and may profit from those trades. Market commentary provided by Thomas Ronk, a registered investment advisor and commodities trading advisor in California. WealthMakers will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2011 WealthMakers