This prediction has passed its maturity date!
This prediction was valid between February 26, 2013 and March 11, 2013. All information in this report is for reference only and should not be considered forward looking.
Clearnet Communications Inc., incorporated on January 16, 1984 under the name Brooktel Inc., is a wireless communications company primarily directed towards the provision of service on and expansion of its Clearnet PCS (personal communications service) and Mike digital wireless networks. Fiscal 1999 represented the second and third full year, respectively, of commercial operation of Clearnet's PCS and Mike networks. As of December 31, 1999, Clearnet had 1,363 PCS and Mike cell sites and 10 switches in service. By offering the PCS and Mike services, Clearnet has not only differentiated product offerings, but also achieves synergies by using common infrastructure and systems wherever possible (such as shared cell sites and billing systems), as well as by having its two networks supported by one organization, avoiding duplication of costs. Clearnet generates revenue from airtime billings from wireless services of the Mike, PCS and specialized mobile radio (SMR) networks and from equipment sales, rental and service of wireless subscriber units and accessories. Business Communications Services - Mike In October 1996, Clearnet commercially launched its ESMR digital business communications service under the Mike brand in the highly populated southern region of the provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Since 1996, Clearnet has significantly expanded its digital Mike coverage in existing markets in Ontario and Quebec as well as launching service in new regions. Clearnet has implemented the Mike network using Motorola's iDEN technology. Motorola has been the sole supplier to Clearnet of both iDEN network infrastructure and handsets. Clearnet's Mike network utilizes 800 MHz frequencies that are adjacent to the 800 MHz spectrum allocated for cellular use. 800 MHz frequencies have propagation advantages over higher frequencies, such as Clearnet's 1900 MHz PCS spectrum, which allow more cost-effective geographic coverage. While the amount of 800 MHz spectrum licensed to Clearnet varies by regional area, Clearnet has in excess of 10 MHz of spectrum available for its Mike network in each of Canada's largest metropolitan areas: Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. Clearnet markets its Mike service primarily through independent and corporate-owned dealer channels to businesses and organizations as a PCS-like service with the added benefit of Mike's Direct Connect functionality, which provides low-cost instant connectivity for work groups. Mike also appeals to users desiring a full suite of integrated wireless services including digital telephone, dispatch and text messaging. The Mike service provides fully integrated services, which include Internet e-mail and circuit data (with packet data expected to be available in 2000), all on one network, with all services accessible to users through one multifunctional handset. Through a reciprocal roaming arrangement with Nextel Communications, Inc., Clearnet's Mike clients have digital service in most major urban areas throughout the United States. Clearnet has an exclusive arrangement with Nextel, which enables Clearnet to charge its Mike clients local rates for the use of Nextel wireless telephone services in the United States. Because Clearnet and Nextel are strategic partners, the roaming agreement between the two organizations is such that in Canada only Mike clients benefit from home-rate United States roaming on all service plans. Clearnet also operates a separate division, Clearnet Business Communications Center, which sells, leases, rents, installs and services Mike, SMR and, to a lesser extent, Clearnet PCS subscriber units and accessories. Personal Communications Services - Clearnet PCS The Clearnet PCS network was commercially launched in certain major metropolitan areas in October 1997. The Clearnet PCS network utilizes 30 MHz of spectrum in the 1850 MHz to 1990 MHz range (often referred to as the 1.9 GHz range). Clearnet has implemented its PCS network using Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) equipment supplied primarily by Lucent Technologies Canada Corp. From the comme
- PATTERN SCAN predicts the price of CLNT expected to move up in the coming weeks based on the appearance of a 'Broadening Continuation' pattern. Specifically, a ACT EOD (+1) variant of Broadening Continuation has been detected. The target is $3.71. more
- SQUEEZETRIGGER predicts that when CLNT closes above $4.97, we expect a short squeeze to begin that could quickly drive the price of CLNT considerably higher.
- VALUATION CLNT has a current calculated value of $3.08 which means the stock is undervalued compared to its price of $1.1.
Predictive Range February 26, 2013 - March 11, 2013
Anticipated price movement, between prediction date and target date, based on all market reads.
$3.39 - $3.71
How WealthMakers Market Reads Work:
WealthMakers Market Reads™ provide you with market performance predictions based on proprietary technologies, trading algorithms and data to help you make better, more informed investment decisions. Here's a quick review of our predictive technologies:
- EARNINGS Most stock price histories show random or unpredictable movements around earnings reports. But some repeat the same pattern quarter after quarter, year after year. Earnings predicts probability, price move and length of move before and after all US stock earnings reports.
- FRICTION FACTOR Friction Factor is based on the relationship between the price of a stock and the volume at which it's bought and sold. Normal and abnormal Friction factor patterns can help you time your buying and selling decisions for maximum earnings potential.
- GATS The Global Automated Trading System (GATS) combines neural networks and genetic algorithms to reduce investment risks. GATS selects the highest probability trades in stocks, bonds, options, commodities, currencies and private equities, delivering precise, predictive and profitable data.
- GROUP SECTOR Certain institutions can exert buying or selling pressure over an entire industry group, pushing prices higher. Group Sector identifies stocks that most closely match their group's movement and generate powerful group consensus trading signals to help you profit from the herd mentality.
- PATTERN SCAN This technology automatically tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock — or its perceived value among analysts — ranging from price fluctuations to natural disasters and political shifts. The results reveal patterns that can predict market movements.
- EVENTS Events describe the current technical situation in your stock. It displays the technicals, trend conditions and seasonal factors and automatically discovers how that stock has performed in the trading days following the occurrences of the event or combination of events. This technology automatically scans using complex historical queries based on what event is taking place right now in the stock. It then displays the probability, expected return and number of trading days for the expected move.
- RegSHO NAKED SHORTS SEC Regulation SHO mandates that if a clearing agent holds a fail-to-deliver position for 13 consecutive settlement days, it must purchase securities to close out its position, a.k.a. a forced cover. WealthMakers aggregates data from NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTCBB and PINKSHEETS to track stocks that are about to have forced covers.
- SEASONALITY Seasonality analyzes more than 20 years of data to determine if stocks have a long or short seasonal bias, how many trading days the move is expected to last, the probability of that move and the percentage move the stock is expected to make based on the seasonal bias.
- SQUEEZE TRIGGER Our proprietary database of more than 3,500,000,000 short sale transactions allows us to calculate the exact price at which the total short interest is short in each stock. Squeeze Trigger Alerts let you know exactly when a short squeeze will start and how to trade profitably.
- VALUATION A stock's value is a function of its forecasted earnings per share and forecasted earnings growth, as well as profitability, interest and inflation rates. Valuation use these metrics to determine at what price a stock is undervalued or overvalued, so that you can make investment decisions accordingly.
- INSIDER Significant stock sales or purchases by company "insiders" (officers or directors) can be a predictor of future price movements — up or down. The Insider strategy tracks these actions and correlates them with historical data to give you an investment edge.
Tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock.
Cleantech Solutions International Inc (NASDAQ: CLNT) is predicted to go up in coming weeks based on bullish technical trends that have appeared in the recent performance of the stock. CLNT has demonstrated Broadening Continuation strategy ACT EOD (+1) with a strength of 4.0/5. The higher the strength, the higher the probability of an accurate prediction.
- The price of CLNT expected to move up in the coming weeks.
- PatternScan has detected that a 'ACT EOD (+1)' pattern has appeared.
- Specifically, a ACT EOD (+1) variant of Broadening Continuation has been detected.
- This indicates a high probablity that CLNT will move up in the coming weeks.
We have a proprietary database of all trading in US stocks and maintain massive databases of short sale and naked short sale time and sales data, along with short squeeze SqueezeTrigger prices. We are the only firm that knows the exact price that a short squeeze will start in every US stock.
The Cumulative Squeeze Trigger price for CLNT is 4.97.
This means that when CLNT closes above $4.97, we expect a short squeeze to begin that could quickly drive the price of CLNT considerably higher.
|Date||Short Volume||Short Value||SqueezeTrigger|
Friction Factor determines if there is normal or abnormal behavior in the price action of the stock when
compared to the buying vs. selling trading statistics. It shows us how many more shares of buying than
selling it takes to move a stock higher by 1 cent, or how many more shares of selling than buying it
takes to drop a stock by 1 cent.
Here is how to understand Friction Factor:
- If Friction Factor is positive, more buying than selling caused CLNT's price to rise
- If Friction Factor is negative, more selling than buying caused CLNT's price to fall
- If Friction Factor is 0, there was no discernable activity either way
- If Friction Factor is abnormal, it means that more buying than selling caused the price to drop which is evidence of manipulative activity. In some cases more selling than buying can cause the price to increase. While this is rare, it must be noted as well. Friction Factor raw data.
|Date||Change||Buy Vol||Sell Vol||Net Vol||Friction|
Value is a measure of a stock's current worth. CLNT has a current value of 3.08 per share. Therefore, it is undervalued compared to its Price of $1.1 per share. Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease.
Past success in predictions regarding all predictions on the WealthMakers platform.
Our prediction engine has a track record that is second to none. See for our results.
|Read Type||Avg Return||Avg Maturity Days||Hits||Misses||% Accurate|
WealthMakers gives institutional and individual investors an exclusive advantage in making precise, predictive and profitable trading decisions. Our proprietary technologies — Earnings, Seasonality, Squeeze Trigger, Group Sector and GATS — apply artificial intelligence, proprietary algorithms, market data and research to help our clients realize exponential returns. Find out more at WealthMakers.com.
All material herein was prepared by WealthMakers, based upon information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by WealthMakers to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The companies that are discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. WealthMakers is not a registered investment advisor in the State of California. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned herein. WealthMakers or its affiliates may receive compensation from independent third parties, or from the companies mentioned, for data provided in this report or related services. WealthMakers affiliates, officers, directors and employees do not own shares of the company mentioned in this report, but may from time to time buy/sell the shares discussed in this opinion and may profit from those trades. Market commentary provided by Thomas Ronk, a registered investment advisor and commodities trading advisor in California. WealthMakers will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2011 WealthMakers