This prediction has passed its maturity date!
This prediction was valid between April 04, 2013 and April 02, 2013. All information in this report is for reference only and should not be considered forward looking.
OSI Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs and manufactures specialized electronic systems and components worldwide. The company s Security division provides security screening, threat detection, and non-intrusive inspection products and services under the Rapiscan Systems trade name. Its products include baggage and parcel inspection, cargo and vehicle inspection, hold baggage screening, people screening, radiation detection, and trace detection systems. This division also offers various turnkey security screening solutions under the S2 trade name. The company s Healthcare division provides patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology, anesthesia delivery and ventilation systems, and related accessories under the Spacelabs and Statcorp Medical names for care providers in critical care, emergency, and perioperative areas within hospitals, as well as physician s offices, medical clinics, and ambulatory surgery centers. Its Optoelectronics and Manufacturing division offers optoelectronic devices for the aerospace and defense, avionics, medical imaging and diagnostic, biochemistry analysis, pharmaceutical, nanotechnology, telecommunications, construction, and homeland security markets under the OSI Optoelectronics name; and electronics manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers under the OSI Electronics and APlus Products name. This division also provides laser-based remote sensing devices to detect and classify vehicles in toll and traffic management systems under the OSI Laserscan and Autosense names; passive optical components under the Ferson Technologies name; and solid-state laser products for aerospace, defense, telecommunication, and medical applications under the OSI LaserDiode trade name. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Hawthorne, California.
- PATTERN SCAN predicts the price of OSIS expected to move down in the coming weeks based on the appearance of a 'Broadening Bottom' pattern. Specifically, a DTM Daily Swing Divergence variant of Broadening Bottom has been detected. The target is $51.60. more
- GATS predicts OSIS will move down in the coming weeks. Target is $54.40. more
- VALUATION OSIS has a current calculated value of $43.63 which means the stock is overvalued compared to its price of $70.59.
Predictive Range February 21, 2013 - April 02, 2013
Anticipated price movement, between prediction date and target date, based on all market reads.
$60.47 - $53.00
How WealthMakers Market Reads Work:
WealthMakers Market Reads™ provide you with market performance predictions based on proprietary technologies, trading algorithms and data to help you make better, more informed investment decisions. Here's a quick review of our predictive technologies:
- EARNINGS Most stock price histories show random or unpredictable movements around earnings reports. But some repeat the same pattern quarter after quarter, year after year. Earnings predicts probability, price move and length of move before and after all US stock earnings reports.
- FRICTION FACTOR Friction Factor is based on the relationship between the price of a stock and the volume at which it's bought and sold. Normal and abnormal Friction factor patterns can help you time your buying and selling decisions for maximum earnings potential.
- GATS The Global Automated Trading System (GATS) combines neural networks and genetic algorithms to reduce investment risks. GATS selects the highest probability trades in stocks, bonds, options, commodities, currencies and private equities, delivering precise, predictive and profitable data.
- GROUP SECTOR Certain institutions can exert buying or selling pressure over an entire industry group, pushing prices higher. Group Sector identifies stocks that most closely match their group's movement and generate powerful group consensus trading signals to help you profit from the herd mentality.
- PATTERN SCAN This technology automatically tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock — or its perceived value among analysts — ranging from price fluctuations to natural disasters and political shifts. The results reveal patterns that can predict market movements.
- EVENTS Events describe the current technical situation in your stock. It displays the technicals, trend conditions and seasonal factors and automatically discovers how that stock has performed in the trading days following the occurrences of the event or combination of events. This technology automatically scans using complex historical queries based on what event is taking place right now in the stock. It then displays the probability, expected return and number of trading days for the expected move.
- RegSHO NAKED SHORTS SEC Regulation SHO mandates that if a clearing agent holds a fail-to-deliver position for 13 consecutive settlement days, it must purchase securities to close out its position, a.k.a. a forced cover. WealthMakers aggregates data from NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTCBB and PINKSHEETS to track stocks that are about to have forced covers.
- SEASONALITY Seasonality analyzes more than 20 years of data to determine if stocks have a long or short seasonal bias, how many trading days the move is expected to last, the probability of that move and the percentage move the stock is expected to make based on the seasonal bias.
- SQUEEZE TRIGGER Our proprietary database of more than 3,500,000,000 short sale transactions allows us to calculate the exact price at which the total short interest is short in each stock. Squeeze Trigger Alerts let you know exactly when a short squeeze will start and how to trade profitably.
- VALUATION A stock's value is a function of its forecasted earnings per share and forecasted earnings growth, as well as profitability, interest and inflation rates. Valuation use these metrics to determine at what price a stock is undervalued or overvalued, so that you can make investment decisions accordingly.
- INSIDER Significant stock sales or purchases by company "insiders" (officers or directors) can be a predictor of future price movements — up or down. The Insider strategy tracks these actions and correlates them with historical data to give you an investment edge.
Tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock.
Osi Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS) is predicted to go down in coming weeks based on bearish technical trends that have appeared in the recent performance of the stock. OSIS has demonstrated Broadening Bottom strategy DTM Daily Swing Divergence with a strength of 5.0/5. The higher the strength, the higher the probability of an accurate prediction.
- The price of OSIS expected to move down in the coming weeks.
- PatternScan has detected that a 'DTM Daily Swing Divergence' pattern has appeared.
- Specifically, a DTM Daily Swing Divergence variant of Broadening Bottom has been detected.
- This indicates a high probablity that OSIS will move down in the coming weeks.
Reduces risk by selecting the highest probability trades across market indices.
Osi Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS) is expected to go down as bearish signals have been generated by top equity trading strategies. This trading system is designed to identify high probability reversion to mean trading candidates. It looks to go long immediately following strong sell-offs, and goes short after sharp run ups. Its trades are short term and hone in on the irrational decisions of emotional traders around these extreme moves.
- The price of OSIS expected to move down in the coming weeks.
- Suggested stop level of 50.73 to limit potential trading losses.
We have a proprietary database of all trading in US stocks and maintain massive databases of short sale and naked short sale time and sales data, along with short squeeze SqueezeTrigger prices. We are the only firm that knows the exact price that a short squeeze will start in every US stock.
The Cumulative Squeeze Trigger price for OSIS is 45.46.
|Date||Short Volume||Short Value||SqueezeTrigger|
Friction Factor determines if there is normal or abnormal behavior in the price action of the stock when
compared to the buying vs. selling trading statistics. It shows us how many more shares of buying than
selling it takes to move a stock higher by 1 cent, or how many more shares of selling than buying it
takes to drop a stock by 1 cent.
Here is how to understand Friction Factor:
- If Friction Factor is positive, more buying than selling caused OSIS's price to rise
- If Friction Factor is negative, more selling than buying caused OSIS's price to fall
- If Friction Factor is 0, there was no discernable activity either way
- If Friction Factor is abnormal, it means that more buying than selling caused the price to drop which is evidence of manipulative activity. In some cases more selling than buying can cause the price to increase. While this is rare, it must be noted as well. Friction Factor raw data.
|Date||Change||Buy Vol||Sell Vol||Net Vol||Friction|
Value is a measure of a stock's current worth. OSIS has a current value of 43.63 per share. Therefore, it is overvalued compared to its Price of $70.59 per share. Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease.
Past success in predictions regarding all predictions on the WealthMakers platform.
Our prediction engine has a track record that is second to none. See for our results.
|Read Type||Avg Return||Avg Maturity Days||Hits||Misses||% Accurate|
WealthMakers gives institutional and individual investors an exclusive advantage in making precise, predictive and profitable trading decisions. Our proprietary technologies — Earnings, Seasonality, Squeeze Trigger, Group Sector and GATS — apply artificial intelligence, proprietary algorithms, market data and research to help our clients realize exponential returns. Find out more at WealthMakers.com.
All material herein was prepared by WealthMakers, based upon information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by WealthMakers to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The companies that are discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. WealthMakers is not a registered investment advisor in the State of California. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned herein. WealthMakers or its affiliates may receive compensation from independent third parties, or from the companies mentioned, for data provided in this report or related services. WealthMakers affiliates, officers, directors and employees do not own shares of the company mentioned in this report, but may from time to time buy/sell the shares discussed in this opinion and may profit from those trades. Market commentary provided by Thomas Ronk, a registered investment advisor and commodities trading advisor in California. WealthMakers will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2011 WealthMakers