This prediction has passed its maturity date!
This prediction was valid between April 16, 2013 and May 01, 2013. All information in this report is for reference only and should not be considered forward looking.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease worldwide. The company provides angioscope, a fiber optic catheter used for viewing the lumen of a blood vessel; carotid shunts to temporarily divert or shut blood to the brain during the removal of plaque from the carotid artery in a carotid endarterectomy surgery; and powered phlebectomy devices that enable less invasive removal of varicose veins. It also offers embolectomy catheters to remove blood clots from arteries or veins; occlusion catheters that temporarily occlude blood flow; and perfusion catheters that temporarily perfuse blood and other liquids into the vasculature. In addition, the company provides radiopaque tape, a medical-grade tape applied to the skin and provides interventionists to cross-reference between the inside and the outside of a patient s body, and allows them to locate tributaries or lesions beneath the skin; and remote endarterectomy devices to remove severe atherosclerotic blockages from the arteries of the leg. Further, it offers valvulotomes for use as a bypass vessel to carry blood past diseased arteries to the lower leg or the foot; vascular grafts to bypass or replace diseased arteries; vascular patches used in conjunction with carotid endarterectomy, remote endarterectomy, and other vascular reconstructions; vessel closure systems that allows surgeons to attach vessels to one another by deploying titanium clips in place of suturing; and laparoscopic cholecystectomy devices to inject dye into the cystic duct during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. markets its products through direct and indirect sales force, as well as distributors. The company was formerly known as Vascutech, Inc. and changed its name to LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. in April 2001. LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
- PATTERN SCAN predicts the price of LMAT expected to move down in the coming weeks based on the appearance of a 'Trend Line Reversal(4)' pattern. Specifically, a ACT EOD variant of Trend Line Reversal(4) has been detected. The target is $5.86. more
- SEASONALITY expects the price of LMAT expected to move down to $5.71 by March 14, 2013. more
- SEASONALITY expects the price of LMAT expected to move down to $5.81 by April 23, 2013. more
- EVENTS detects that a negative price event has occurred, historically indicating that the price will move down to $5.29 by May 01, 2013. Specifically, 50-day MA cross below 200-day MA has been detected. more
- VALUATION LMAT has a current calculated value of $2.94 which means the stock is overvalued compared to its price of $14.3.
Predictive Range March 04, 2013 - May 01, 2013
Anticipated price movement, between prediction date and target date, based on all market reads.
$6.08 - $5.67
How WealthMakers Market Reads Work:
WealthMakers Market Reads™ provide you with market performance predictions based on proprietary technologies, trading algorithms and data to help you make better, more informed investment decisions. Here's a quick review of our predictive technologies:
- EARNINGS Most stock price histories show random or unpredictable movements around earnings reports. But some repeat the same pattern quarter after quarter, year after year. Earnings predicts probability, price move and length of move before and after all US stock earnings reports.
- FRICTION FACTOR Friction Factor is based on the relationship between the price of a stock and the volume at which it's bought and sold. Normal and abnormal Friction factor patterns can help you time your buying and selling decisions for maximum earnings potential.
- GATS The Global Automated Trading System (GATS) combines neural networks and genetic algorithms to reduce investment risks. GATS selects the highest probability trades in stocks, bonds, options, commodities, currencies and private equities, delivering precise, predictive and profitable data.
- GROUP SECTOR Certain institutions can exert buying or selling pressure over an entire industry group, pushing prices higher. Group Sector identifies stocks that most closely match their group's movement and generate powerful group consensus trading signals to help you profit from the herd mentality.
- PATTERN SCAN This technology automatically tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock — or its perceived value among analysts — ranging from price fluctuations to natural disasters and political shifts. The results reveal patterns that can predict market movements.
- EVENTS Events describe the current technical situation in your stock. It displays the technicals, trend conditions and seasonal factors and automatically discovers how that stock has performed in the trading days following the occurrences of the event or combination of events. This technology automatically scans using complex historical queries based on what event is taking place right now in the stock. It then displays the probability, expected return and number of trading days for the expected move.
- RegSHO NAKED SHORTS SEC Regulation SHO mandates that if a clearing agent holds a fail-to-deliver position for 13 consecutive settlement days, it must purchase securities to close out its position, a.k.a. a forced cover. WealthMakers aggregates data from NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTCBB and PINKSHEETS to track stocks that are about to have forced covers.
- SEASONALITY Seasonality analyzes more than 20 years of data to determine if stocks have a long or short seasonal bias, how many trading days the move is expected to last, the probability of that move and the percentage move the stock is expected to make based on the seasonal bias.
- SQUEEZE TRIGGER Our proprietary database of more than 3,500,000,000 short sale transactions allows us to calculate the exact price at which the total short interest is short in each stock. Squeeze Trigger Alerts let you know exactly when a short squeeze will start and how to trade profitably.
- VALUATION A stock's value is a function of its forecasted earnings per share and forecasted earnings growth, as well as profitability, interest and inflation rates. Valuation use these metrics to determine at what price a stock is undervalued or overvalued, so that you can make investment decisions accordingly.
- INSIDER Significant stock sales or purchases by company "insiders" (officers or directors) can be a predictor of future price movements — up or down. The Insider strategy tracks these actions and correlates them with historical data to give you an investment edge.
Tracks "Trigger Events" that positively or negatively affect the value of a stock.
Lemaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) is predicted to go down in coming weeks based on bearish technical trends that have appeared in the recent performance of the stock. LMAT has demonstrated Trend Line Reversal(4) strategy ACT EOD with a strength of 4.0/5. The higher the strength, the higher the probability of an accurate prediction.
- The price of LMAT expected to move down in the coming weeks.
- PatternScan has detected that a 'ACT EOD' pattern has appeared.
- Specifically, a ACT EOD variant of Trend Line Reversal(4) has been detected.
- This indicates a high probablity that LMAT will move down in the coming weeks.
Uses historical patterns in stock price and volume changes to help time buying and selling decisions.
Lemaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) is expected to go lower. Events detect patterns in price and volume movement that have historically preceeded predictable stock movements. LMAT has demonstrated a 50-day MA cross below 200-day MA technical event that has been predictable 2.0 of the last 2.0 occurrances.
- The price of LMAT expected to move down.
- Negative patterns detected in the price movement of the stock indicates the price should move to $5.29 by May 01, 2013.
- Of the previous 2 occurrances of 50-day MA cross below 200-day MA event, LMAT has moved down 100% of the time.
Predicts probability and percentage of stock movements based on seasonal factors.
Lemaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) is predicted to go down in coming weeks based on bearish trends that appear around this time of the year. By identifying stocks that are poised to go up or down based on seasonal tendencies, traders can increase their odds of making money. LMAT, currently trading at 14.3 expected to hit $5.71 by March 14, 2013.
- The price of LMAT expected to move down to $5.71 by March 14, 2013.
- Expected loss of -5.18% from price at time of prediction (6.02).
- This pattern has held 4.0 of the last 6.0 seasonal periods. (66.67%)
We have a proprietary database of all trading in US stocks and maintain massive databases of short sale and naked short sale time and sales data, along with short squeeze SqueezeTrigger prices. We are the only firm that knows the exact price that a short squeeze will start in every US stock.
The Cumulative Squeeze Trigger price for LMAT is 10.09.
|Date||Short Volume||Short Value||SqueezeTrigger|
Friction Factor determines if there is normal or abnormal behavior in the price action of the stock when
compared to the buying vs. selling trading statistics. It shows us how many more shares of buying than
selling it takes to move a stock higher by 1 cent, or how many more shares of selling than buying it
takes to drop a stock by 1 cent.
Here is how to understand Friction Factor:
- If Friction Factor is positive, more buying than selling caused LMAT's price to rise
- If Friction Factor is negative, more selling than buying caused LMAT's price to fall
- If Friction Factor is 0, there was no discernable activity either way
- If Friction Factor is abnormal, it means that more buying than selling caused the price to drop which is evidence of manipulative activity. In some cases more selling than buying can cause the price to increase. While this is rare, it must be noted as well. Friction Factor raw data.
|Date||Change||Buy Vol||Sell Vol||Net Vol||Friction|
Value is a measure of a stock's current worth. LMAT has a current value of 2.94 per share. Therefore, it is overvalued compared to its Price of $14.3 per share. Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease.
Past success in predictions regarding all predictions on the WealthMakers platform.
Our prediction engine has a track record that is second to none. See for our results.
|Read Type||Avg Return||Avg Maturity Days||Hits||Misses||% Accurate|
WealthMakers gives institutional and individual investors an exclusive advantage in making precise, predictive and profitable trading decisions. Our proprietary technologies — Earnings, Seasonality, Squeeze Trigger, Group Sector and GATS — apply artificial intelligence, proprietary algorithms, market data and research to help our clients realize exponential returns. Find out more at WealthMakers.com.
All material herein was prepared by WealthMakers, based upon information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by WealthMakers to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The companies that are discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. WealthMakers is not a registered investment advisor in the State of California. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned herein. WealthMakers or its affiliates may receive compensation from independent third parties, or from the companies mentioned, for data provided in this report or related services. WealthMakers affiliates, officers, directors and employees do not own shares of the company mentioned in this report, but may from time to time buy/sell the shares discussed in this opinion and may profit from those trades. Market commentary provided by Thomas Ronk, a registered investment advisor and commodities trading advisor in California. WealthMakers will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2011 WealthMakers